Aaron J. Greenberg, MD
Originally from Dallas, Texas, Dr. Aaron J. Greenberg specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of orthopaedic conditions of the spine. After graduating from Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Dr. Greenberg returned to Texas for medical training. He was elected into the AOA honor society after finishing in the top of his medical school class at Texas Tech University.
Dr. Greenberg then went on to complete his orthopaedic surgery residency at The University of Texas at Houston followed by an orthopaedic spine surgery fellowship at the prestigious Emory University Spine Center in Atlanta. He then practiced for two years in Fredericksburg, Virginia and was named a 2017 Northern Virginia Top Doctor in the field of Spine Surgery.
Dr. Greenberg is very excited to be moving to Bergen County, New Jersey and joining the Kayal Orthopaedic Center. When he is not working, Dr. Greenberg enjoys spending time with his wife, Natalie, and their children, Jack Henry and Lily Beauclair.
- Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Johns Hopkins University; Baltimore, MD, 2000-2004
- Bachelor of Arts in Behavioral Biology
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center; Lubbock, TX, 2005-2009
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston; Houston, TX, 2009-2014
- Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Emory University Spine Center; Atlanta, GA, 2014-2015
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Spine Surgery